the utd fans on tuesday

That would be epic. Whole ground just pissing themselves at them. Could prove to be too confrontational for the rag bastards down south.

der bomber28 said:
blue cigar said:
a little birdy at the club tells me they are seriously considering projecting the bluemoon onto the cockneys before the match,will be funny as fuk everyone in the ground laughing at them.

Haha now that would be class mate, was only saying to my dad the other day that I hope they do that. Would be ace seeing the mass great unwashed faces lit up in our beloved blue moon, on a side note looks like the scum are planning on covering the south stand in anti glazer stickers, seen this link on a rag mates facebook.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=237878324590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/grou ... 7878324590</a>

Few posts on there suggest there all clambering to buy loads of these stiickers for tuesday, Hope the stewards get onto this and throw the scummy cnuts out, not having the home of my beloved blues defaced my their rag propaganda. Anyway here's to tuesday my blue brethren Lets make an atmosphere like never before seen at coms and cheer our blue boys on to a great victory over the swamp dwellers. CMON CITY!!

Cheers for that i have just emailed my bosses!

blue cigar said:
a little birdy at the club tells me they are seriously considering projecting the bluemoon onto the cockneys before the match,will be funny as fuk everyone in the ground laughing at them.

Any chance you could ask them, instead of beaming the blue moon on the screens they could beam the photo of Fergie/Father jack that was posted on here. That would be brilliant!!!

A mate of mine from uni has tickets for tuesday but says that a load of them are boycotting it and other matches to protest against glazer! classic how worked up theyre all gettin now!!

supercalyfradulistic said:
A mate of mine from uni has tickets for tuesday but says that a load of them are boycotting it and other matches to protest against glazer! classic how worked up theyre all gettin now!!

very smart indeed, paying for tickets to an away match and then not going... that will hurt the Glazers, won't it... fuckin' numb as piss stones.

very smart indeed, paying for tickets to an away match and then not going... that will hurt the Glazers, won't it... fuckin' numb as piss stones.

Kinky by name said:

You gotta love the silly sod's havn't you.

sorry got the wrong end of the stick theyre going to the away leg but boycotting the home leg cos they havent been issued with the tickets yet, apparently theres a protest planned for tuesday though because its on the tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.