The views of Jesus are now seen as woke and too left/liberal

jesus was a skinny fat bloke girl.

4ce2980064b1f5916595de4a508c2427fa8dc2ed_2000x2000.webp
Sorted

Mate of mine had a nightclub and there was a part of the premises that the previous owner had turned into a bar without any permissions; so it had never been used operationally.

And within that space there was some fixed seating with a mural of the Last Supper as the pattern. Like the whole scene; across some fabric in this seating. It was a decadent room. It was also a weird room.

And as is/was the fashion among many nightclub owners, my mate used to take numerous females who were attending the club to the space to have sexual relations. All entirely consensual btw. And one night he was having such relations with a female in that space, on that fixed seating, and when he was about to deliver the goods, he asked her where she’d like it.

And she said: ‘On Jesus’.

And he did.

Mate of mine had a nightclub and there was a part of the premises that the previous owner had turned into a bar without any permissions; so it had never been used operationally.

And within that space there was some fixed seating with a mural of the Last Supper as the pattern. Like the whole scene; across some fabric in this seating. It was a decadent room. It was also a weird room.

And as is/was the fashion among many nightclub owners, my mate used to take numerous females who were attending the club to the space to have sexual relations. All entirely consensual btw. And one night he was having such relations with a female in that space, on that fixed seating, and when he was about to deliver the goods, he asked her where she’d like it.

And she said: ‘On Jesus’.

And he did.
Haha - this is a story my brother would love.

Pleased he managed to nail that brief.

saw a bellend on X called Dominic Farrell I think - claimed to be an ex-major in the Marines saying "woke" TV adverts were why recruitment was so poor.

I assume he will think this is "woke" - how do you make service relevant to a kid in 2024 if your idea of military music in 2024 is Colonel Bogey? Just shows how "woke" is a fucking stupidly appropriated word that knobheads use but can't define

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.