The voice

des hardi said:
i made a dog nosedive in its own sh*t to teach it a lesson.

what does one do to be made watch a tv show? if its that bad ...tell her...if she beats you ...tell us!

Well I hope that dog learnt its lesson, whatever it may have been.

No beatings, all about picking your battles. Let them have their few hours of early Saturday evening dross. Makes it easier to make a stance when there is something on worth watching.

How old are you, like 12 or something? Who the fuck gets made to watch anything???

The Voice looks pretty decent compared to Cowell's cynical, shamelessly manipulative shit.

1961_vintage said:
How old are you, like 12 or something? Who the fuck gets made to watch anything???

The Voice looks pretty decent compared to Cowell's cynical, shamelessly manipulative shit.

I suppose a lot could depend on what the missus wants to watch .....

you could , of course , leave the room in a mood ... but you could also come back into it after the programme has finished to find that she's taken the huff , and your congical rights have hereby been firmly extinguished!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.