The Waiting List

Part of me also wonders what impact the loss of the value seasoncards will have on sales.

Plugging gaps of individual random seats in third year of Colin bell and east stand might prove difficult....

Didn't realise they'd got rid of them?

I'd expect season tickets to sell out very soon if/when we sign pogba/sterling and Co if we've already sold 38 thousand

ive been looking at and comparing seat options for the last few days on the OS seat viewer, there's quite a few seats left in the lower bits on the sides of C/Bell and East lvl 3.
thought they were a good view and price, at £600. there was the odd seat there on rows as low as D-E, but there are a few almost full rows available if anyone wants seats together they are available from rows G-H-I
i went for block 309 when ordering yesterday, and over a few days of back and forth deciding on a seat it didnt look like those seats were selling fast (turning grey on OS~unavailable)

Without going overboard if we held 36000 SC holders last year (I understood it was this many anyway) and we had 9-10 thousand on the waiting list surely we must have in excess of 40K by now and likely at least about 44K.
I would think they would want to retain a similar amount of matchday tickets, say 8K. It's just a matter of how many of last year's matchday ticket purchasers became SC holders this time around that will determine the growth in support. I know a lot of ex season ticket holders have returned to the fold this year. Me included!

When did you knock it on the head mate if you don't mind me asking? And are you and the others youve mentioned just returning for similar sort of reasons that @Da_Blu_Moona mentioned?

Having to spend large amounts of time in hot sunny places courtesy of HM Queen my last ST was in 2002 I think. I think I managed 3 home games that season. It just wasn't financially viable to continue giving my ticket to friends and family.
Reasons for renewing quite simple. I spent in excess of 900 quid on matchday tickets last year.

Although you're on the waiting list have you tried to buy one yet? Going off previous posts you should be able to.

Yeah, they're a bit pricey though. I wouldn't be able to afford the card currently, travel included. My plan was next year onwards.

Are they phasing the release of the '299' cards and how many were there. They got snapped up quickly. Although I have no idea when STs went on sale. All this waiting list has done is served to confuse people. I wasn't on the list and I just went on the site to have a nosey - was surprised to see I could buy then it got me wondering... So what exactly is the point of the waiting list I have to say?!

Yeah, they're a bit pricey though. I wouldn't be able to afford the card currently, travel included. My plan was next year onwards.
Ahh, fair do's. It'll be interesting to see where on the list you really are once they've consolidated it.

After a change in circumstances and having the ability to commit to a Season again, I have just purchased my ST again for this coming season. Selected availability now in 309 but I have snapped one up and as we all know, there isn't really a bad seat in the house! Looking forward to supporting the lads again week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.