The Waldorf Saturday 4th August, a toast at 4pm

tueartsboots said:
blue_bird said:
SWP's back said:
Guys, I always want to go to the Bluemoon Christmas do but every year you do it on the same night as my firm's one that I have to go to. So Nikki, please please don't have on the 1st December.

Thanks.

Ps - Did he text?

I have actually pencilled it in for the 1st December as that's the only match day suitable. The only other way round it is if we have it on a non match day - I don't know which is more convenient for people?

And yes, he did - lets just say he's more than made it up to me!!
This is when I will really miss Sue. I would mention the party to Laura in passing and them Sue and I would collude and Sue would talk Laura round to "surprise" me with a weekend in Manchester !

Me too. Not ashamed to say I got upset after posting on this thread last night. Don't really want to say anymore as setting me off again but I know she would still want us to go ahead and to remember her the way she was - always smiling, always laughing and ALWAYS up for a damn good party!

blue_bird said:
tueartsboots said:
blue_bird said:
I have actually pencilled it in for the 1st December as that's the only match day suitable. The only other way round it is if we have it on a non match day - I don't know which is more convenient for people?

This is when I will really miss Sue. I would mention the party to Laura in passing and them Sue and I would collude and Sue would talk Laura round to "surprise" me with a weekend in Manchester !

Me too. Not ashamed to say I got upset after posting on this thread last night. Don't really want to say anymore as setting me off again but I know she would still want us to go ahead and to remember her the way she was - always smiling, always laughing and ALWAYS up for a damn good party!
That she was. Anything I can do to help just shout- not a great deal I can from London apart from spreading the word.

blue_bird said:
SWP's back said:
Guys, I always want to go to the Bluemoon Christmas do but every year you do it on the same night as my firm's one that I have to go to. So Nikki, please please don't have on the 1st December.

Thanks.

Ps - Did he text?

4 years in a row that it's on the same date is poo!

I hate not going! And I am fun at parties.

Re your hubby, can't say I am not a little dissappointed ;-)

SWP's back said:
blue_bird said:
SWP's back said:

Thanks.

Ps - Did he text?

4 years in a row that it's on the same date is poo!

I hate not going! And I am fun at parties.

Re your hubby, can't say I am not a little dissappointed ;-)

Fun at parties? Will a different SWP's back be turning up next time we have a shin dig then?

After berating FTG & ifIwas.. about the list I'm doubly apologetic I couldn't make it, sounds, and looks like a grand day out and a fitting tribute to Sam & Sue.
Hopefully next time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.