The Walking Dead

city diehard said:
For even people who don't like the zombie stuff; I myself aren't that keen but I can't highly recommend enough this tv series 'The Walking Dead' Frank Darabont is writer and director (shawshank redemption & green mile) it is absoloutely brilliant. First season has been on and second season is coming on in October on FX.

They have sacked Darabont, really hope that doesnt mean they are gonna fuck with this little gem of a series, unfortunately once the suits take over tv shows in the us it usually ends in tears, fingers crossed it wont happen this time.

bluefandk said:
city diehard said:
For even people who don't like the zombie stuff; I myself aren't that keen but I can't highly recommend enough this tv series 'The Walking Dead' Frank Darabont is writer and director (shawshank redemption & green mile) it is absoloutely brilliant. First season has been on and second season is coming on in October on FX.

They have sacked Darabont, really hope that doesnt mean they are gonna fuck with this little gem of a series, unfortunately once the suits take over tv shows in the us it usually ends in tears, fingers crossed it wont happen this time.

Supposedly though he has still written a few of the episodes for the next season and rumours that Stephen King may have written an episode.

city diehard said:
bluefandk said:
city diehard said:

Supposedly though he has still written a few of the episodes for the next season and rumours that Stephen King may have written an episode.

Stephen King? maybe not a good idea going by his recent material. Great show can't wait for it to start.

city diehard said:
bluefandk said:
city diehard said:

I heard they had cut the budget dramatically and when darabont objected he was sacked, but that cant be right if they have hired King to write an episode?

No matter what Im gonna watch it in october when it starts again!

I love this show. I was an extra on season one and season two as well. Some of the scenes for this season were shot just a few blocks from where I live. Atlanta!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.