The Walking Dead

gaudinho's stolen car said:
SeanJason said:
bluefandk said:
The second season is of to a perfect start, looks reallly good, I was a little worried when they sacked Darabont but so far its even better than season 1.

Thats very premature. Only one episode in.

Yes, but it was brilliant. It had everything in my opinion.

I know...to me however it was just a continuation of the first season's brilliance. I imagine writing a show like this can't be easy though. Same enemy, mindless unintelligent zombies...there's only so many ways they can keep the audience captivated. Have you watched 'Falling Skies'? Similar survival situation but only it's aliens. Not as good as Walking dead.

By the way I was an extra on the first season (Walking dead) and this season as well. Very exciting times lol.

SeanJason said:
bluefandk said:
The second season is of to a perfect start, looks reallly good, I was a little worried when they sacked Darabont but so far its even better than season 1.

Fair comment but I have to admit I was a little worried when the creator of the show was sacked, so far it doesnt seem like the show has suffered though.

Should be another great season.

Folks,

The seies is great but it palls, when compared to the utter brilliance that is the comic series.

SeanJason said:
SeanJason said:

I know...to me however it was just a continuation of the first season's brilliance. I imagine writing a show like this can't be easy though. Same enemy, mindless unintelligent zombies...there's only so many ways they can keep the audience captivated. Have you watched 'Falling Skies'? Similar survival situation but only it's aliens. Not as good as Walking dead.

By the way I was an extra on the first season (Walking dead) and this season as well. Very exciting times lol.

Yesterdays episode was ok. Not brilliant, but ok.

Falling Skies is more of a relation drama than a sci-fi. Too much father family problems and too little aliens.

Terra Nova got off to a fantastic start and in only three episodes it has regressed to a shitty C-budget 1970's D-series.

Comrade Buka said:
SeanJason said:

Falling Skies is more of a relation drama than a sci-fi. Too much father family problems and too little aliens.

Terra Nova got off to a fantastic start and in only three episodes it has regressed to a shitty C-budget 1970's D-series.

i woudnt say that we are just getting used to the characters and learning about them,i hope they start to bring the sixes story forward more now after i have just watched eps.5!

leewill31 said:
Comrade Buka said:
SeanJason said:

i woudnt say that we are just getting used to the characters and learning about them,i hope they start to bring the sixes story forward more now after i have just watched eps.5!

any links available for this....cheers in advance.

Look for these mrcunny, episode 1 is eps 1 and 2 hence no S01E02.

Terra.Nova.S01E01.Genesis.HDTV.XviD-FQM
Terra.Nova.S01E03.HDTV.XviD-LOL
Terra.Nova.S01E04.HDTV.XviD-LOL
Terra.Nova.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-LOL

TCIB said:
Look for these mrcunny, episode 1 is eps 1 and 2 hence no S01E02.

Terra.Nova.S01E01.Genesis.HDTV.XviD-FQM
Terra.Nova.S01E03.HDTV.XviD-LOL
Terra.Nova.S01E04.HDTV.XviD-LOL
Terra.Nova.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-LOL

to the rescue yet again matey....might have to get you a drinky poohs one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.