The Walking Dead

I think this season has been great!

I had basically lost interest and was gona give up as it was getting boring but this season has got me right back into it again.
giphy.gif

Well the last few nights I've caught up and watched the 15 episodes in time for Mondays last episode of the season. Have to say thought it was great the pace is fine when you watch that many episodes in a few nights.

Can you stick That in a spoiler/pm for us curious cats please mate.

Sasha is in the new Start Trek series, not sure if its her though
dont know why it needs to be a spoiler as its on the internet

Last edited:
Yup .... that sums up this series in one. Fuck all has happened really since episode one ...

Nonsense. You had the whole getting out of Atlanta thing, the attack on their hideout, the incident where Shane screwed a bloke over to save himself, Sophia...then it got to a stage where it was shit. Season 1 and 2 were great. People wanted dumb action rather than the slow burn horror drama it was, and all moan now because they got what they wanted.

Nonsense. You had the whole getting out of Atlanta thing, the attack on their hideout, the incident where Shane screwed a bloke over to save himself, Sophia...then it got to a stage where it was shit. Season 1 and 2 were great. People wanted dumb action rather than the slow burn horror drama it was, and all moan now because they got what they wanted.

You misunderstand me ... I meant episode one of the current series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.