The Walking Dead

You don't half think about it a lot for someone who is just in the room whilst it's on.

How do you think the Platt's will get found out on Coro?

Fuck me mate. The Coro gags are just as lazy as the writing on the Walking Dead. It was done a few pages back.

And as I said then, I live in Australia, avoiding Coro is pretty easy as it's not on.

Fuck me mate. The Coro gags are just as lazy as the writing on the Walking Dead. It was done a few pages back.

And as I said then, I live in Australia, avoiding Coro is pretty easy as it's not on.

I simply find it strange that you know so much about it even though you don't watch it.

My missus watches Emmerdale whilst I'm in the room. I see arguments and dramatic moments because the sounds rises but I honestly wouldn't know the names of more than 4/5 characters.

You do get the concept that if they took sensible decisions and avoided perilous situations there'd be no show don't you?

I simply find it strange that you know so much about it even though you don't watch it.

My missus watches Emmerdale whilst I'm in the room. I see arguments and dramatic moments because the sounds rises but I honestly wouldn't know the names of more than 4/5 characters.

You do get the concept that if they took sensible decisions and avoided perilous situations there'd be no show don't you?

Maybe I can just multi task better than you perhaps? If you asked me about episode two I wouldn't have a Scooby as I didn't watch it, nor will I seek to.

You also get the concept that building up characters to act in certain ways, and then getting them to make decisions and actions contrary to that is terrible writing right?

Maybe I can just multi task better than you perhaps? If you asked me about episode two I wouldn't have a Scooby as I didn't watch it, nor will I seek to.

You also get the concept that building up characters to act in certain ways, and then getting them to make decisions and actions contrary to that is terrible writing right?
It's scientifically proven that your IQ goes down by approximately 10% whilst multi tasking.

It's scientifically proven that your IQ goes down by approximately 10% whilst multi tasking.

Well the only thing I can surmise from that is that I must have a pretty high IQ to begin with...

And if what I'm doing whilst my missus watches the show is reading posts of the calibre of yours, then the job is all the more easier...

Well the only thing I can surmise from that is that I must have a pretty high IQ to begin with...

And if what I'm doing whilst my missus watches the show is reading posts of the calibre of yours, then the job is all the more easier...
You're spending a lot of time replying to my poor calibre posts about a programme that you think is shite. I'd have thought that someone of your IQ would have better things to do.

Fuck me, the walking dead isnt some sort of high brow show, its not meant to task you mentally, if you are after a complex plot or searing dialogue you need to go elsewhere. Also the zombies arent the focus of the show, anyone who watches it properly knows its about the living humans (the walking dead), and probably since series 2 the main intrigue is how humans interact and react to one another in that world. If you'd said to me that i'd like a zombie tv show, i'd wouldnt have believed you, I dont really like horror as a genre as generally as I dont get scared of gore or bloodfests, which is their whole point usually, but I like the walking dead.

Also I wouldnt spend so much time on a thread about a TV show I dont like, then again I wouldnt watch it or pay it any notice, as such you will never see me on the Xfactor thread or the Bake off thread because I dont watch or like those shows, and should I have the misfortune to have to watch it for whatever reason, then I certainly wouldnt waste even more of my time telling those that do like it, how shit it is. Some people just like to pour scorn on what others like, as if it makes them appear superior or cooler in some way, and because of their self perceived superiority, that their opinion is more valid in some way.

Fuck me, the walking dead isnt some sort of high brow show, its not meant to task you mentally, if you are after a complex plot or searing dialogue you need to go elsewhere. Also the zombies arent the focus of the show, anyone who watches it properly knows its about the living humans (the walking dead), and probably since series 2 the main intrigue is how humans interact and react to one another in that world. If you'd said to me that i'd like a zombie tv show, i'd wouldnt have believed you, I dont really like horror as a genre as generally as I dont get scared of gore or bloodfests, which is their whole point usually, but I like the walking dead.

Also I wouldnt spend so much time on a thread about a TV show I dont like, then again I wouldnt watch it or pay it any notice, as such you will never see me on the Xfactor thread or the Bake off thread because I dont watch or like those shows, and should I have the misfortune to have to watch it for whatever reason, then I certainly wouldnt waste even more of my time telling those that do like it, how shit it is. Some people just like to pour scorn on what others like, as if it makes them appear superior or cooler in some way, and because of their self perceived superiority, that their opinion is more valid in some way.

Aside from my initial post, which was very similar to Malg's, I have only responded to other posts that directly quoted me. Apart from this one, however I make an exception as it seems to be directly related to me.

The whole purpose of the forum is to facilitate discussion. Sometimes that may be contrary to what you want to hear. I don't think it's unfair to expect someone to respond to a post that directly quotes them. And it would be a pretty boring place if we all had the same point of view.

I simply stated why I initially liked it, and the reasons why I now don't, using examples. I also used spoiler tags to ensure that I don't spoil it for others.

My opinion isn't better or worse than anyone elses. Opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one and if they're not yours they're mostly full of shit... ;)

Last edited:
Aside from my initial post, which was very similar to Malg's, I have only responded to other posts that directly quoted me. Apart from this one, however I make an exception as it seems to be directly related to me.

The whole purpose of the forum is to facilitate discussion. Sometimes that may be contrary to what you want to hear. I don't think it's unfair to expect someone to respond to a post that directly quotes them. And it would be a pretty boring place if we all had the same point of view.

I simply stated why I initially liked it, and the reasons why I now don't, using examples. I also used spoiler tags to ensure that I don't spoil it for others.

My opinion isn't better or worse than anyone elses. Opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one and if they're not yours they're mostly full of shit... ;)
So, about the Platts......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.