The wall

Max_Headroom

I have watched several "inside City" videos and noticed the players touch the wall (see picture) could someone telly me what it is they touch.

walln.jpg

I had not noticed it was the same player as i watch them infrequently, it does seem to be deliberate as he touches it in two different places.

Its a kitman not a player, and as far as I have seen he is the only one ever to have done it and its the same clip every single time so its not even a repetitive thing worthy of a thread really.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/aziz_kitman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/aziz_kitman</a>

Max_Headroom said:
I have watched several "inside City" videos and noticed the players touch the wall (see picture) could someone telly me what it is they touch.

walln.jpg

Roger Ringpiece said:
Its a kitman not a player, and he is the only one ever to have done it and its the same clip every single time so its not even a repetitive thing worthy of a thread really.

As you say its the same clip so what is the point in posting "as far as I have seen he is the only one ever to have done it" pointless post really !

Becasue I dont always watch them, hence the "as far as I have seen he is the only one ever to have done it", simple really.
Max_Headroom said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Its a kitman not a player, and he is the only one ever to have done it and its the same clip every single time so its not even a repetitive thing worthy of a thread really.

As you say its the same clip so what is the point in posting "as far as I have seen he is the only one ever to have done it" pointless post really !

Max_Headroom said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

almost as pointless as this thread

While we are at it, can someone tell me why the Spanish/Latin players kiss their wrists when they score..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.