The Wedding Present

I'm not a fan LT. The lead singer's mum is a friend of my mums. She gave me a tape of them when they first got together and asked what I thought of it. I just don't think the lad can sing.

Yes, big fan, George Best (despite the awful name) is a classic 80's album, saw them a few years back at the Academy (think it was the 20th anniversary of the album) and they played the album in its full running order and then loads more songs too.
Enjoy the gig :)

I wanna go tomorrow. Just trying to get my brother on board so I've got company. Been listening to Seamonsters all week just to get in the mood.

I love this band. Seen them before twice and had no idea they were touring again, so I've just got a couple of tickets to see them in London next week. Cheers for the tip Toma.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okuLMgvZM7w[/youtube]

great band and i rate the george best album as one of my favourite albums ever,not a filler on there and i dare anyone to listen to nowhere fast without wanting to bounce round the room...

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Yes, big fan, George Best (despite the awful name) is a classic 80's album, saw them a few years back at the Academy (think it was the 20th anniversary of the album) and they played the album in its full running order and then loads more songs too.
Enjoy the gig :)
You'll be happy to hear that they are performing George Best and Hit Parade in NJ and NY next February mate. I know it's a bit of a trek for you, but would be well worth the trip.
We're going to the four LA and SF gigs.

Been a big fan of TWP (and Cinerama) for years, no idea how many gigs I've been to.
Went to watch them last year in Austin, Texas for the SXSW festival, 13 WP gigs in 5 days.
Then we went to a few Seamonsters gigs on the west coast.
One of my all time favourite bands.

And when I called your house
I'm sure your sister thought that I was somebody else
I heard a laugh down the phone
And then the answer came that you weren't at home (ohh)

Great tune, great band.
Dave Gedge had a bit of stage presence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.