The weekend is here...

The weekend is here...... Goughy on talkshite just had me pissing myself describing the difference between Bobby/Tevez and Fergie/Shrek relationships. He says "one of them speaks bad english and the other you can't understand". Which pair is he on about?

Still not as nervous as usually. Still 2 days

Watching at home with Sky commentary turned down,as its the shite they talk that really winds me up.

WEMBLEY76 said:
Watching at home with Sky commentary turned down,as its the shite they talk that really winds me up.

Good call. I'll be avoiding the prematch warm up as I can't be doing with seeing that shitty shinner over and over again

Managed to snare a ticket from a lad on here "Hincliffes header" Respect to you again..

So can't wait...Feeling confident but with that ever present nervousness for derby day.

Watching from some pub in London,, travelling down tomorrow for the NFL at Wembley on Sunday... Watch City beat the Scum, then off to Wembley pissed up to watch the Bears beat Glaziers other bag of shite club........

Will be in the pub, god help me. Theres nothing any of my rag mates could say to deter me going, we're going to smash them and i need to see their faces when it happens. Fucking priceless.

Tricky_Trev said:
I hate every second pre-derby and every second during the derby. I generally hate every second AFTER an Old Trafford derby too! Bag of nerves.

In theory we could play them 9 times this season, which doesnt sound like it would be much fun for you.

In my girlfriends living room in Mexico City. Her 3 elder brothers support Chivas and so now support Chivas favourite export, Javier Hernandez and his bag of shite team.

To be fair, they are all very knowledgable about football, even one of their 6 year old sons was telling me that Messi is great but Maradona was the best!!

I´m very forgiving and view this game as a chance to convert them. Tbf, they love their football and appreciate the english league so we will all be half cut by the time 7.30 in the morning arrives.

2-1 to City and then off to the Azteca Stadium in the afternoon for the Mexico classico! Chivas v Club America, who we played in the summer.

C´mon CITY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.