The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread (Info etc)

mcfcliam said:
jrb said:
mcfcliam said:
No one is going to be meeting in one pub whilst in Amsterdam. It would defy the logic of going to a place like this.

There are streets and streets full of bars. Just go in loads.

Thanks for that snippet Liam. :-?

Come on Liam, you know the score. When word get's out a large group normaly forms to one area. Then the flags go up and the songs start.

TBH I wasn't asking daout a specific bar, just a general meeting point.

First time abroad after Schalke, and from judging by the numerous pictures popsted on here of various CL away trips, there always seems to be a meeting point.

Don't worry, I'll ask a Dutch Police Officer where the mad Mancunians are. :-)

Wasn't being rude mate, in fact, I'd probably join a meet up at 3am or something after a few in the bars and clubs (the old ***** will be tucked up in bed by 1 ;-))

Just not my cup of tea and not my choice of how I'd want to spend a day in Amsterdam.

Hope you're not refering to me boy?

Just a word of warning chaps. Acquaintances of mine ( I would say friends but they are from the dark side) advised that when they were there last year, it was very moody, with Ajax fans looking for groups of rags to batter them. Whilst I understand most of them probably deserve it, I hope the blues stay safe.

cheddar404 said:
Aguero_Element said:
Lolololololololololol[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY[/youtube]

Seriously, I would be flabbergasted if you didn't get one with 4400 points and on the cup scheme. I'd book it if i were you.
Haha, ah right yeh well I would think that, since not everyone can just take of to an away game, but if It turns out I can't is still a good place to visit.... But yeh should b good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.