The what are you doing at the weekend thread

Couple of pints of Guinness in pub...

... and then a couple more, followed by combinations of Bailey's and Amaretto (tastes like Mr Kipling's almond slices) and then fresh orange and Tia Maria (Terry's chocolate orange). Am easily led, although I did retain the composure to not stay after last orders, thus allowing the landlord- and lady to retire early.

Tia Maria and bailey's is v nice. I'll try your combinations!!

I'm on call so definitely no alcohol :-( If it's busy then all well and good. If it's quiet then the grass needs cutting and the windows need cleaning (weather permitting).
If it's pissing down (as it usually is) the shed is badly in need of a clear out and a thorough tidy up.
I fuckin hate what I've become.

Food shopping, then might pop down to local lavender fields. It's only open to public one weekend a year and it's this weekend.

Off to Clayton Vale to try out my new bike, then to the Ritz (some side room/stage I believe) tonight to watch the nephew play live.

I'm on call so definitely no alcohol :-( If it's busy then all well and good. If it's quiet then the grass needs cutting and the windows need cleaning (weather permitting).
If it's pissing down (as it usually is) the shed is badly in need of a clear out and a thorough tidy up.
I fuckin hate what I've become.

Other than the lack of alcohol what's wrong with that weekend?

I'll be lawn mowing, dog walking etc but the clearing of the garage frightens me.

I need more than a weekend for that.

See my mum tonight - nice bit of dinner

tommorow - chill out day, need to tidy house, bum around, watch box sets

sunday - seeing a girl, 3rd date so quite a big one, pub near me for drink and then cooking her dinner back at mine (i cant cook)

Who said romance was dead!

Babysitting my 4 Month old Grandaughter until Sunday night whilst her parents go cavorting around ......St. Annes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.