The "who can post at the latest time game"

Pollerz said:
Damocles said:
Prodigy haven't been good for over a decade.

Unlike my current song, played to perfection by LedZep. Still awesome now, despite the fact that one of them is dead. Their awesomeness was passed along as some sort of heritage to his son.

i happen to think the new albums awesome, but u cant beat the old stuff such as firestarter breathe and spitfire.

I didn't rate the new album. Obviously all the Fat of the Land was good, but the even earlier stuff from Jilted Generation was even better in my opinion. No Good is still a cracking tune.

EDIT: Only counts if you haven't actually slept. Muslims trying to use their holiday to sneak in and steal the win there. I'm on to you!

Mornin Damocles,
I Haven't slept, been sampling some very tasty genetically modified grape juice from South Africa, I'm not a Muslim..... are you sure you're on to me? :)
BTW, Take a look at the gratuitous piccys of lass's thread....

And the grape juice is working, knew I should of clicked on Quote but there are two of each button...

Thought you were up early to eat for Ramadan, sorry.

I've looked at that thread, it looks like your missus is with the cast of the new Power Rangers spin off.

Damocles said:

I've looked at that thread, it looks like your missus is with the cast of the new Power Rangers spin off.

Thought Bacon & egg may have been a clue?

I'm still up, just started work, 4 till 1, after finishin at 11 last nite so havn't and won't b sleepin anytime soon

this is unwinable, im gna get sleep so i feel human tmro, good luck to the rest of yas.

gnite

dxbroy said:
Damocles said:

Thought Bacon & egg may have been a clue?

It's 4 in the morning, my reading and comprehension skills aren't the sharpest. :)

I've decided that all you guys listen to strange music btw. My new rule is if it cannot be played on a guitar, then it isn't music.

Crap performance technically, but still pretty good:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtiNzci1Wc[/youtube]

ok i decided to put bed off to give u a modern musical lesson democles.

enjoy this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBAoz67Xwxg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.