The who will be sent off for tonights game?? "STAR" prize!!!

stony said:
Mario for having an intimidating sulk, quickly followed by Bobby for leaving his technical area.

Don't matter what you say........Ric ain't gunna cuddle you!! ;^)

Ref will try to break the records tonight

... Nige off in the 4th minute for what Nige does best :) , along with Sergio for over celebrating a goal in the 35th minute and then Micah for putting too much work rate into this game tonight in the 79th minute.

But seriously, if someone does get sent off tonight, at this rate we won't have anyone left to put on the pitch for a game!

Lescott, he won't kick up a fuss and it'll please the Liverpool fans.

He'll be sent off for 2 very dubious yellow cards.

Meanwhile Bellamy, Adam and Gerrard will be given free reign to try to cripple any players they choose without so much as a booking save for a 89th yellow given in the name of fairness.

Obviously things may play out differently to my predictions depending on what Rooney wants.

Dzeko for daring to live
Kolarov for agreeing with Dzeko's right to be alive
NDJ for tearing the refs still beating heart out of his chest for sending these 2 off
Balo for giving everyone £10 while the ref is dying on the floor

With Barry back losing De Jong wouldn't be a massive blow so can't see that happening.

With Balotelli and Dzeko back losing Aguero wouldn't be a massive blow either.

I think they'll target us where we're weakest at the moment:

Lescott or Clichy.

If I had to pick I think I'd go for Lescott, I'd rather play Rekik at centre half against Spurs than Kolarov at full back, and I'm a Kolarov fan (sort of, well, I don't think he's a shit as everyone else seems to).

kenzie115 said:
With Barry back losing De Jong wouldn't be a massive blow so can't see that happening.

With Balotelli and Dzeko back losing Aguero wouldn't be a massive blow either.

I think they'll target us where we're weakest at the moment:

Lescott or Clichy.

If I had to pick I think I'd go for Lescott, I'd rather play Rekik at centre half against Spurs than Kolarov at full back, and I'm a Kolarov fan (sort of, well, I don't think he's a shit as everyone else seems to).

I fail to see how losing are top goal scorer and one of the worlds best players for 3 games if straight red would not hinder us in some way

Barry on two dubious yellows, the first of which he will get in the 5th minute for partially bumping into the side of someone.

Balo on a straight red brought on by the frustration of City being down to ten men again whilst his ankles are nearly broken by every dip tackle.

God I hope I'm wrong about all this, but it must be said that the reason Liverpool players never walk alone is because they all dive together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.