the wire

deco said:
wat does everyone think to 24. because if you think this is good then 24 must be high on your list!

24 at first I thought it was great but then becomes formulaic and monotonous....however did watch several series on DVD and you tend to watch them straight after eac hother

just bought David Simon's book " Homicide - A Year On The Killing Streets" which is the book that inspired both that series and ultimately The Wire

Ric said:
It's quite simply the best television program ever made. By a country mile.

You either love The Wire, or you haven't seen it.

Is that enough of an endorsement for ya?

I have my reservations after you proclaimed "Desperate Housewiives is amazing!", but I may give this a go.

I have my reservations after you proclaimed "Desperate Housewiives is amazing!", but I may give this a go.[/quote]

no, surely not. awful programme. just started watching the wire. first impressions are very good.

vincent said:
I have my reservations after you proclaimed "Desperate Housewiives is amazing!", but I may give this a go.]

no, surely not. awful programme. just started watching the wire. first impressions are very good

Yeah, he loves it; that and Sex and the City.

Quiet simply one the best show ever made !
I've watched the first 3 series in the last 2 months and I'm going to be having withdrawal symptoms as i can't get 4 and 5 anytime soon.
Bunk gets the best lines, McNulty's an arse but cool too and every one's fucked in some way.
Just like life then.

Except Bubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.