The wonderful things City fans do to avoid United associations

Not long ago I worked as a volunteer in Tanzania, when it rained there it really rained not like the dog piss that comes down here but sheets of it, soaked in seconds. It started to rain in Moshi one Saturday and I dashed to an umbrella seller and all he had left were United umbrellas, I just got wet.

I’ve got a dark red car.

I like it.

Think there’s some sad bastards in this thread.

You are fucking crazy pal! A red car?! I just couldn't do it! I am a sad bastard with all sorts of pre-match routines but will never wear anything red. I don't even let the mrs wear red and she obliges despite being from Brighton and thinking I am an idiot!

You are fucking crazy pal! A red car?! I just couldn't do it! I am a sad bastard with all sorts of pre-match routines but will never wear anything red. I don't even let the mrs wear red and she obliges despite being from Brighton and thinking I am an idiot!

In the time I’ve owned it we’ve broken the record for the most amount of points ever and scored about 133,333,885 goals.

I’m keeping it for now :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.