The World Cup bid-Am I alone in not being at all bothered?

Nah you're not alone.

What is getting annoying now though is the bitter ramblings of various broadcasters and that Andy Anson fella. Boo hoo they said they would vote for us, but then they didn't. its getting embarrassing now. The thing is which riled me from the start is how the English media presumed we would get it just because. Its like they think we have a right to have it here, and I think the FIFA delegates looked at it as 'oh the English are here, they'll probably try and tell us how to do everything now', and fucked us off. Just because the stadiums are built here already literally means fuck all. I reckon by the time the start of the 2018 WC comes around, the stadiums the Russkis will build will piss all over some of ours, likewise in Qatar too.

I agree we should have pulled out when corruption was proved by the Sunday Times.

I am not bothered about losing this and I'm not bothered about entering the 2030 race unless FIFA is reorganised dramatically and corruption is exposed and cut out.

i'm not bothered at all.Its funny how all these broadcasters and ex players are saying how corrupt Fifa is,football corrupt? never! next they'll be telling us politicians are corrupt! All we need now is Harry Redknapp or Sam Alladyce complaining,now that would make me laugh,i'm just pissed off Spain didn't get it as that would of been a nice trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.