The World Cup Final.

NQCitizen said:
Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
Irwell said:
I wouldn't want a single one of their players.
Dunno, much as I love Joe, Neuer would be tempting, as would Gotze for the left wing and Lahm as fullback competition
Muller would improve any side in the world. As would Hummels.
Müller is a cheating bastard, yes he's a great player, but I wouldn't want him at City!
I think MDM and Zabba did themselves proud, even Aguero gave his all, in this game and looked a tad sharper ( but still not 100%) it could've gone either way, and it was all down to finishing, great goal though, and Germany have been excellent.
I'm just really proud for Zabba and MDM, didn't let them, or their team down .

Tricky_Trev said:
Player of the tournament!??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Utter bollocks
Again, has anyone else scored three winners and set up a winner?

Markt85 said:
So the Messi bashing starts, really predictable and nauseating. The world 4 time player of the year has nothing to prove to those that slag him off.

Well done to Germany. Full deserved for this World Cup.

Now bring on the Premiership ! Come on you irons.

Messi bashing lol, sure he's nothing to prove but he's still a greedy selfish ****, how many chances did you see in the game where if he had passed to a team mate Argentina would at least have had a clear shot on goal. But oh no not Mr IwishIwasAsGoodAsDiego, he just either falls over or skies it.

And agreed well done Germany and thankyou for the winnings ;-]

Top tip for Premiership: Big Fat Sam to get the boot first ;-]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.