The World Cup Final.

Bewar3them00n said:
FantasyIreland said:
bluechampion7891 said:
I'm actually worried...with Fernandinho's dip and no surety that Yaya will be arsed, we have problems at CM

Is the mask slipping...? hmmmm
Which game are you watching? He's put Brazil back in the game in the 2nd half, sad that he's become the one who's had to drag the team back into the game as a so called " holding midfield player" he's the reason Yaya is now in a position to chuck his toys out of the pram

I'm referring to the poster and his fucking daft comment.

Fern is quality,i'll defend him always.

BigOscar said:
Oscar looks completely broken as a footballer, he used to look pretty promising but Mourinho has done a job on him
For me, Chelsea's most impressive player under Benitez.

Shite match plagued by cheats.

Used to love Brazil but this must be the most agricultural fcukin side they've ever put out.

Holland are cynical in the extreme. Vadge will be adored in Stretford.

Luiz is brain dead .PSG are gona pay the price if they are planning to play him as. CB coz he certainly ain't one.

Can't stand this Dutvh team, so ugly. Flat back 8 who cynically pull anyone down who get past the midfield, then just lump balls up and hope Robben does something brilliant. LVG looks a very ordinary manager.

"Holidays are for wimps"

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard!

KippaxCitizen said:
BigOscar said:
Oscar looks completely broken as a footballer, he used to look pretty promising but Mourinho has done a job on him
For me, Chelsea's most impressive player under Benitez.

Also Oscar has played non stop football since the Olympics and looks completely burnt out
Think Chelsea should give him at least 2-3 months off so he can recover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.