The World in 5

pfazz

How do you see the world in another 5 years time, whether it be the extent of Corona virus, world finance, politics or war and peace in world hot spots.

All the 5 year olds will be 10 year olds.

(Sadly I just realized that is not true. Most of them will be 10.)

Last edited:
corona virus will have been eradicated
world wide poverty will have been defeated by nations working together to share resources
a new world wide entente cordial instigated by the french and germans will be in place to the benefit of all
other than minor political/religious terrorism events, the above will will mean war is absent from the planet for the first time in millennia
All this will be instigated by the emergence of our lizard overlords just after christmas

Drone will still be a tight ****.

Kaz will have suffered every disease and ailment known to womankind.

Snorky will still be shit at Salmon fishing.

Ric will have a yacht bigger than Roman Abramovich.

Worsley and Bill will still be trying to create the ultimate shit thread.

And I will still be a big ugly **** 5 years older.

Mother nature seems to have deemed the planets population of humans to have hit maximum capacity. I predict the world population to be down by at least 1/3 on todays numbers.

Utd will still not have improved it's Premier league tally

Doping will be legal in pro sports

WBA heavyweight champion will be some fat kid famous for wobbling his belly on youtube some time this year

West Ham champions league winners

as the new covid variant wipes out half the planet, my boss says i still got to go in office 5 days a week

there is no loo roll left in the world.

my 260th Album review sparks rage as Mick Hucknall appears on the scene

Last edited:
In 5 years (maybe earlier) bio computers that will be able to process over 10,000 trillion calculations per second, the equivalent processing speed of the human brain. Massive data 'wars' between China, Russia and America, control the data you control the country. Massive healthcare improvements due to wearable technology that will lead to automated genomic sequencing that will allow us to early diagnose cancer, heart disease, neurodegenerative and other massive impacting diseases and what to do about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.