The World is a wonderful place thread.

Thanks, Eccles. It's a really nice place mum moved to about 7 years ago. She was living on the East Lancs in Swinton up until my stepdad passed.
So glad she moved to Wales...best thing for her. And the cat;) And I visit her more now than when she lived up the road in Swinton!
My eldest moved to Penmaenmawr when he was made redundant in Warrington and I love going to visit. Not been this year yet because of my health but hoping to go soon. The views from his windows are of the Great Orme on one side and Puffin Island and the Menai Straits and at the back onto the hills. I love it. :-)

My eldest moved to Penmaenmawr when he was made redundant in Warrington and I love going to visit. Not been this year yet because of my health but hoping to go soon. The views from his windows are of the Great Orme on one side and Puffin Island and the Menai Straits and at the back onto the hills. I love it. :-)
Isn't it a treat when a close family member moves somewhere nice like that? haha. As long as we can get there!

I had a nice day out in Coventry yesterday. Friendly service in The Slug & Lettuce and then a pub afterwards.

Train home was delayed but the young group of lads were chatting to me about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.