The worst place...

Kinky by name

to be watching the derby; I've got to work and will be in an office full of rag journos and subs. I will be the only Blue.

Anyone gonna be in a worse situation that that?

PS If we win I shall be having a good old time though

I'll be at home with my mrs.............who is a rag. She always spoils it when we beat them. She accuses me of gloating too much......as if....

stony said:
I'll be at home with my mrs.............who is a rag. She always spoils it when we beat them. She accuses me of gloating too much......as if....

Stony, I promise I'm not trying to get in with you by agreeing with everything you post but this describes my situation exactly!! It's really difficult cos I am gloating when we win but have to think about her feelings. I'm serioulsy considering going out for a long motoribike ride instead of watching.

Having said all that consideration bollocks the 4-1 was fucking amazing when shauny scored it was Gloat City in this house!!!

I believe my dad invited rags over to watch it with us... if we win he's a genius, if we lose he's a fool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.