The worst sandwich shop in Manchester.

I wont be going into that shop anymore - cos i asked for a Barm cake and they said 'do you mean a Muffin'?

Any subway, they're fucking awful. Haven't had one for years so maybe they've got better, doubt it though.
They havent. That was my first mistake the other week. Some people may think.petrol bombing it later that day a tad much. I just dont understand some people. The world's gone mad.

I think Subway is alright at a pinch, but I’ve only ever got a “normal” sandwich - the ham and turkey one with some salad.

All the ones overflowing and dripping in sauces look rank.

I think Subway is alright at a pinch, but I’ve only ever got a “normal” sandwich - the ham and turkey one with some salad.

All the ones overflowing and dripping in sauces look rank.

The bread is full of sugar to the point it isn't bread.

Also the American division had a formerly fat nonce as the mascot for the subway sandwich diet for years.

Last edited:
Subway - every one of them in existence
Only time I've had a nice one was before the shalke game, hungover to fuck after night one, took to a set of bars by the cops, had a toasted tuna, cheese, jalapeno n red onion one.....it hit the mark.

When in the past I've had one in the UK nomatter what I have they all taste of whatever sauce is on it without any it tastes of nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.