The X-Factor Thread.

BlueBearBoots said:
Manchester_lalala said:
BlueBearBoots said:
How good is Sam Smith??? Would love to see him duet with Adele

Absolute brilliant, not really into that type of music but he's just class. Wouldn't mind going to see him.

Me too my daughter been to see him lots she says he's great live

Awesome voice and an extremely nice bloke, too. My sister in law used to take him to choir practise for a few years with her daughter.

jimharri said:
Shocked at that result. Fleur is patently the better singer/performer. Ah well; the great unwashed have spoken/voted. Hey ho.

She seemed shocked herself.

She's arguably the best performer in the history of the competition.

jimharri said:
Shocked at that result. Fleur is patently the better singer/performer. Ah well; the great unwashed have spoken/voted. Hey ho.

Jim it's totally fixed she's was the stronger bet so they made him win, she's gonna be a star anyway

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
You would have thought they would have given them an original song as their first
Not necessarily.

Alexandra Burke - Hallelujah
Matt Cardle - When we collide
Leona Lewis - A moment like this

Those three spring to mind straight away as cover versions. Google will probably give you a definitive answer.

jimharri said:
You would have thought they would have given them an original song as their first
Not necessarily.

Those three spring to mind straight away as cover versions. Google will probably give you a definitive answer.

I can see your a bit of a connoisseur Jim :)

jimharri said:
Not necessarily.

I can see your a bit of a connoisseur Jim :)
Well; given a choice between The XFactor or M*******y/T** S****s, no contest. Plus, Holly used to present the Xtra Factor (not been the same since she left).

:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.