The Xbox 360 GamerTag thread.

eato9692 COD world at war, but not very good and keep getting slaughtered by yank teens

Got two tags at the moment:

xI MancFear Ix (Use this one to play Fifa, don't ask why lol)
mattyhurst (Use this to play most other games like COD and DiRT)

Need to get some new games in really, sold a load a few months ago...

markbmcfc said:
We should set up some be a pro teams and kick some ass...ive added you all....i think.
I'd be up for that. Anyway, I think I've added pretty much everybody whose posted in here.

Forgot to ask, can anyone tell me if COD5 and GoW2 are worth buying..?

markbmcfc said:
We should set up some be a pro teams and kick some ass...ive added you all....i think.

we already have a bluemoon be a pro team, with a few of us who used to play regularly. GStar is the boss of that, Im sure he will send everyone an invite if they ask, from what I can remember there is

Simon le tom
Philbo
bluemoon117
bluemoon73
alpe mcfc
california blue
gstar
sheik mansour
me

and a few others who I cant remember

NW BE4TD0WN NW <<<<<<<< the 0 could be a number or a letter i'm not sure .......but i'm up for joining a be a pro team i've been in a few of my m8s an that who are all fuckin rag fans :@ ..plus i'm sick of that 10 vs 10 bollox where ppl dont pass the ball ,have no sense of tactical awareness an seem to think football's a one man game, as you can tell it really annoys me lol ...they should've enabled a limit to how many players you want on each team , i found the 5 vs 5 so much better on the last game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.