The Xmas Day Celebrity Death Prediction game.

Ronnie Biggs

He's been my guess for first celebrity death of the year for the past 5 years or so. Maybe I'll get this one right instead.

The predictions so far (and worth noting again that once a celebrity is taken they cannot be allocated to anyone else....seems that everyone wants a piece of Gazza this year haha)

A further point.....it is an unwritten rule of the Xmas Day Celebrity Death Prediction game (I really should think of something 'snappier') that it is not permitted to have a direct influence on the results.
So if you should see Ferguson, Neville et al on Christmas Day - and they are your allocated choice - please wait until 12.01 on Boxing Day before pushing them into uncoming traffic.

BWTAC - Margaret Thatcher. Dickie Attenborough

Blue Smarties - Kirk Douglas. Nelson Mandela

Pigeonho - Gary Neville. Princess Di (again)

Sue Denim - Frank Bough. Zsa Zsa Gabor

Sylestor Sneekly - Alex Ferguson. Ronnie Corbett

Modgeblue - Bruce Forsyth. Gazza

Timmmaahhh!! - Duke of Edinburgh.

Nijinskys Fetlocks (I've chosen the top two from your list that hadnt already been taken mate) - Robbie Williams. CJ off Eggheads

JOTS - The Queen. Tony Benn

Foxy - Stephen Fry. Piers Morgan

Guest User - David Attenborough. Prince Charles

Stonerblue - Shaun William Ryder

Ox-Blue - Katie Waissel

Eastlandsm11 - Pete Doherty

Ono - Eddie Murphy. Jean Claude Van Damme

Lee-mcfc - Michael Douglas

Mcfcliam - Katie Price

Scrabster Six - Jonathan Ross. Dave Whelan

simonr555 - Ronnie Biggs

The others I'm counting as joke answers.

We need to work our a prize for the winner. Any suggestions?

Ariel Sharon

Fats Domino

Not a premonition, but more of a feeling that Tom Selleck will die in a car crash for some reason.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:13 pm --<br /><br />Ariel Sharon

Fats Domino

Not a premonition, but more of a feeling that Tom Selleck will die in a car crash for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.