The "yernited" Iphone Application

wrongun73 said:
if its the one with the lad in the city shirt with his thumbs down its my mate. lol
his boss asked him to get a photo looking sad so he gets his daughter to take one, next thing he's on the i phone, the billboard, 50,000 leaflets have been handed out so far, t shirts with his boat race all over them, red issue, the lot. he bin well and truly shafted haha. just literally put the phone down to him now, needless to say hes pretty gutted!

Blue Tooth said:
Your actual bona fide United i phone app ;)

99820531ac726fceb47039d2c691cb71708d1572df474e80c7cd7e8a51d923c9c8acc73a.jpg
Is that a seriuos app? If so what's it called? Would love that to wind up my raggy mates.

Does anybody reckon they could make a image similar to the "34 years..." one in Stretford, but with their debt total slightly rising? I think a banner with that on could end up sparking a bit of controversy ;)

BlueMoonie said:
Ok thats it, someone meet me with some blue paint tonight, I for one am not standing for this

lets get some blue powder paint<br /><br />-- Thu May 13, 2010 9:44 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMoonie said:
Ok thats it, someone meet me with some blue paint tonight, I for one am not standing for this

lets get some blue powder paint

blue_chili_pepper said:
BlueMoonie said:

-- Thu May 13, 2010 9:44 pm --

BlueMoonie said:

Im up for it, its easily reachable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.