The young Neville.

Pigeonho said:
oakiecokie said:
Likewise Pidge,I`ve never found him to be as arrogant as his elder shit house brother.
I know that he does an awful lot for Charity, as he has a disabled youngster.I have a couple of mates who are Everton ST holders and they say,that when he was at United then never realised how much work he got through.He`ll never be a class player,but a workhouse type and lets be fair we all need that type of player in our teams.
Don`t horribly dislike him,unlike that snivelling little rat faced, brown nosed, scummy tosspot, wank stained, cum in your hair, testicle,turd,spunk brained,cock sucker of the highest order,clitoris sized penis,dogs breath,anus smeller,shitty bollocks .... brother.
Get my drift ??
You put in a more polite way exactly what I wanted to say in my OP!! Hahah!!!

Yes,ones vocabulary needs to be a little more restrained and cultured.
But fuck it,it is Neville !!<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm --<br /><br />
wahablue said:
So Oakiecokie,shall I mark you as undecided then.

I always think that if ever I got stuck in a lift with just me and him,I couldn`t be responsible for my actions.
Nothing pervy of course !!
Well ...

felixbg said:
true gent and top blke. used to live near him, he sponsored our teams football kits, came to our school fairs etc. he does loads for charity now aswell. his brother is still a complete prick though. somtimes got to accept that not everyone in this world supports city.

Him and his mrs funded quite a lot of the new childrens department at the MRI. Still a horrible twat though!

he has done well to distance himself from his past (except when scoring own goals) and credit to him for that - not many players leave there and are succesful......apart from Tev of course!

His kid is disabled afaik, gets treatment where i work, top guy when he's around

His wife is a city fan from a city family and im led to believe his kids are also blues. He is at Eastlands quite often with them.

However, he is a filthy rag and as such will always be a ****!!

citychris said:
His wife is a city fan from a city family and im led to believe his kids are also blues. He is at Eastlands quite often with them.

However, he is a filthy rag and as such will always be a ****!![/quote]

Well, you certainly balanced that out quite nicely with your last sentence....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.