the Z

americancity

<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/04/24/1227320/zlatan-ibrahimovic-i-will-leave-inter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/0 ... eave-inter</a>

with Eto'o looking to stay at barca, Villa not likely to leave Spain, and Pool jumping on Tevez... Zlatan looks like a perfect target.

Although it would seem hard to believe Inter would let him go without having a replacement lined up, especially after Adriano mess, I'd love to see him at city

thoughts?

I'd love to seem him here as well, brilliant player, although plenty don't rate him because he's never really performed in the Champions League.

However i'm not sure he'd come and Inter would be extremely reluctant to sell him. He's a pretty unique player, very few, if any like him around.

rick4city said:
Every time he has played in england he has been shite, imo.

Disagree, he wasn't much against Liverpool last year but he was playing with an injury then. He looked class against the rags this year IMO. Currently the top goalscorer in italy, which in itself wouldn't be impressive but Zlatan doesn't really have that role, he's not a natural tap-in type player and he's not their penalty taker. He just has amazing understanding of the game plus an amazing shot.

We'd have to offer something like what we offered for Kaka to have a chance though, he wants to go to Spain and that's probably where he'll end up.

Yeah i think he's leaving this summer. He wants to play in either the premier league or spanish la liga.

Ibra is a classy player am not saying that just because he's an Inter player (after all he'll probably leave this summer). But he is a quality player. People don't rate him (specially EPL fans) because whenever they watch him its usually Inter getting knocked out in the CL against a spanish or an english club but in reallity He's got nothing to do with that. I've explained it before (we don't have players in the midfiled to support him at all)

Personaly i'd rate a player high when he can cary he's team on he's shoulder and he has done that (kaka did that too with milan). If not for Ibra last season's league winners would be As Roma not us as simple as that. Every year he's getting better and better with experience thats pretty clear for those who follow him and i think he reached a level right now where he would be a hit anywhere he will go.

There will always be doubters for Ibra but all i can say is watch him when he move to spain or england and then you can have a clear opinion if he's quality or not a quality player (but am pretty sure you're in for a suprise)......

interisti said:
Yeah i think he's leaving this summer. He wants to play in either the premier league or spanish la liga.

Ibra is a classy player am not saying that just because he's an Inter player (after all he'll probably leave this summer). But he is a quality player. People don't rate him (specially EPL fans) because whenever they watch him its usually Inter getting knocked out in the CL against a spanish or an english club but in reallity He's got nothing to do with that. I've explained it before (we don't have players in the midfiled to support him at all)

Personaly i'd rate a player high when he can cary he's team on he's shoulder and he has done that (kaka did that too with milan). If not for Ibra last season's league winners would be As Roma not us as simple as that. Every year he's getting better and better with experience thats pretty clear for those who follow him and i think he reached a level right now where he would be a hit anywhere he will go.

There will always be doubters for Ibra but all i can say is watch him when he move to spain or england and then you can have a clear opinion if he's quality or not a quality player (but am pretty sure you're in for a suprise)......

Spot on mate, as a Swede I've followed him for years...people will say we're biased because you're an inter fan and I'm a swede, don't know...maybe to a certain extent but I'd like to think it's because we've seen him more than most English people.

From this latest interview (to be aired this monday on Eurosport from what I heard) it looks like he is going to leave. I'll reckon he'll end up in Spain, but either way he'll definitely be missed in Inter. No one would be more delighted than me to see him at City though (hell, that might even literally be true), but I just can't see it happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.