Their not bitter................................

The Fat el Hombre said:
Some little fannies on there obviously but credit where it's due, this is a good post and what being a football fan is all about:

Step away from the ledge man. City was going to spend regardless of whether they made the Champion's League. They were able to recruit world class players without the CL, so I can't see it making a huge difference either way. They are a good team, who definitely was one of the best 4 teams in the league this year, and hopefully Levy and Co. will make the investment we need (ie a mobile striker) to push on. They team played extremely well tonight, bar Crouch, and I think if we would have had a better striker it would have made all the difference. We aren't that far away, don't lose hope.

COYS

sorry my deluded spud, the reason levy is going into a moment of hysteria over the olympic stadium, that they are broke and can't afford to build the new whl and there squad is going to be raped this summer.
'

Look at their responses and consider just how much CL football means to any club and then drink in the fact that we've achieved it for the first time...fucking awesome....makes it all the sweeter that their loss is our gain as opposed to the reverse last season....and Lurch gave us it back?....lol almost unbelievable.

JoeCity21 said:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha they didn't even sell out, hypocritical saying we didn't fill when there was 47,000 on, which is a sell out for home fans!

Thursday Night, Channel 5 you bunch of smalltime mongs hahahahaha.

sorry to have to correct you, but the correct chant would one of the foolowing.

thursday night down the pub
thursday night bingo night
thursday night down the gym
thursday night weight watchers night
thursday night 5 a side
thursday night out with the wife,, etc,,etc

Not our money's fault that they could only take 3 points off Blackpool, West Ham and Wigan is is it?

JULES said:
they are the pinnacle of glory hunters!!!

who supported man city before they won the lottery?? did u EVER see anyone wearing a man city shirt?? funny how now you can go to the pubs and guess what,theres always at least one mug in a city shirt!

I could honestly cry laughing, i really could!

What?! Are you a spurs fan? I really don't get what you've just said...

The post match reaction from Spurs fans is almost as enjoyable as winning itself. Some of them are hilarious, especially as they've been giving it loads on their forums about beating us.
They're trying bless em, but they need a few lessons from Everton fans to get the correct blend of sheer jealous, bitter envy.

Hanneesh said:
JULES said:
they are the pinnacle of glory hunters!!!

who supported man city before they won the lottery?? did u EVER see anyone wearing a man city shirt?? funny how now you can go to the pubs and guess what,theres always at least one mug in a city shirt!

I could honestly cry laughing, i really could!

What?! Are you a spurs fan? I really don't get what you've just said...

it's c+p'd from that spurs board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.