Theo Hernandez

Settle down. Why because he made a bone head play on Mount yesterday? The guy is one of the 2 or 3 best LBs in the game. He'd walk directly into our squad today...
I love that bone head play. :P

And Theo got zero help from his winger all the match. Cannot blame him too much.

at milan he has way more leeway to express himself.
every time I have seen milan play, him and leao were clear standouts. he for me is the best lb outside of the pl.

cant rate players properly when they play for their country.

at milan he has way more leeway to express himself.
every time I have seen milan play, him and leao were clear standouts. he for me is the best lb outside of the pl.

cant rate players properly when they play for their country.
Mbappe didnt track back at all. Theo did well..

Barca is tracking Theo for a possible transfer.
We should definitely act quickly. Secure him in the winter?

Mbappe didnt track back at all. Theo did well..

Barca is tracking Theo for a possible transfer.
We should definitely act quickly. Secure him in the winter?
Where are Barca going to get the money?

Would love to get this lad though. Perfect counterbalance to Walker.

Where are Barca going to get the money?

Would love to get this lad though. Perfect counterbalance to Walker.
It is said Barca willing to sell Raphinha and Torres. I know it is just talks but nothing from Barca will surprise me...

Last edited:
Not sure about him at all, seen him a few times I think he's talented, but not very intelligent. Plays low percentages and looks great when things come off, but very often they don't.

A.C. Milan is going to sell loads of players. We must get Theo if he goes onto market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.