There is a storm coming and it is BLUE

uwerosler28 said:
errrm yes they did outplay us and comfortably without getting out of second gear and without rooney and rio

Exactly, we were shit & they just did enough to win.
They strolled it.

Is it just me who was dissapointed at our performance?

There was no urgency, no productivity and no fight at times. We didn't turn up.

But I agree that they can fuck off, and lol at the greasy sissy fit.

I find it strange that the City fan earlier talks about United playing without Rio and Rooney yet does not mention the fact that we were without our two fastest players in Bellamy and Wright-Phillips....we really needed that pace today.

Newlunar said:
Bunk said:
Fuck the rags in the ass. They didn't out-play us tonight, possession was fairly evenly divided and we had some beautiful moments on the ball, they just had a bit more quality in front of goal. Tevez's strike was phenomenal, I do not blame Dunnie for that.

On the whole I think we acquitted ourselves very well and had some very attractive periods of possession so fuck 'em, FUCK 'EM IN THEIR STUPID RAG ASSES.

There is a storm coming, they should enjoy their domination while they can because soon, very soon there's going to be a new kid on the block and he's a talented muthafucka wearing BLUE!!!!!!!

You're American arent you?

No. Why do you say that? You could have only insulted me more by calling me a rag. Are you a rag?

Bunk said:
Newlunar said:
Bunk said:
Fuck the rags in the ass. They didn't out-play us tonight, possession was fairly evenly divided and we had some beautiful moments on the ball, they just had a bit more quality in front of goal. Tevez's strike was phenomenal, I do not blame Dunnie for that.

On the whole I think we acquitted ourselves very well and had some very attractive periods of possession so fuck 'em, FUCK 'EM IN THEIR STUPID RAG ASSES.

There is a storm coming, they should enjoy their domination while they can because soon, very soon there's going to be a new kid on the block and he's a talented muthafucka wearing BLUE!!!!!!!

You're American arent you?

No. Why do you say that? You could have only insulted me more by calling me a rag. Are you a rag?

No I'm not a rag. I agree with the sentiment of your post it just sounded a bit American that's all.

Bunk said:

I agree,they didn't out-play us tonight,but they bloody well outplayed us this afternoon!!!!! My gran had more pace then us today! Still, soon will will be pissing all over them and it will feel all the more sweeter for days like today!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.