There is only one first ever champions league home game

Bilboblue said:
I'm there, have to take off half day on the day of the game, and a 500 mile round trip but wouldn't miss it for the world.

Looks like you'll be having company as I'll be doing the same as you and I'm pretty sure Jamie mentioned changing his shifts to make it. Makes going into work on 3 hours sleep worthwhile when you know 2 others are doing the same!

Shirley said:
Skashion said:
I wonder how many members we have on here who were at Maine Road against Fenerbahce in the European Cup.

I was there in the scoreboard end, seem to recall Buzzer took a lot of stick from the fans for missing a few sitters.
i was in the kippax skashion, i remember the misses by buzzer but the whole of the kippax were singing fry,s turkish delight, SHIT, fry,s turkish delight, SHIT, but totally gutted when the score came through from the second leg, tony coleman our european cup top scorer, our only scorer?

First FA Cup final last year for my two sons and this year their first CL game.

Wouldn't miss it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.