Theres only 11 days to go and we've signed

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bridge - Great signing, no need to adjust

Bellamy - Like him or not he's better than most of our attacking options and wont need to adjust

If we get De Jong then that'll bolster the midfield, maybe allow Kompany to bolster the defence.

We've done ok I think, Kaka would have been nice but he wouldnt have adressed our problems to be honest and we'll sign him in the summer anyway so it's cool.

Spot on......again

stony said:
Blooze said:
a crocked left back and Craig Fucking Bellamy, aaaaaaaaaaaah!

I've planned months of gloating as we climb the league with quality signings. FFS sign someone I can be proud of!!!

Can the MODS check this pricks posting history, he's an obvious fucking rag.

One of many on here at the moment I am afraid

Ducado said:
stony said:
Can the MODS check this pricks posting history, he's an obvious fucking rag.

One of many on here at the moment I am afraid

Just shows how scared they are. They know it's only a matter of time before they come crashing off their pedestal.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Bellamy - Like him or not he's better than most of our attacking options and wont need to adjust

If we get De Jong then that'll bolster the midfield, maybe allow Kompany to bolster the defence.

We've done ok I think, Kaka would have been nice but he wouldnt have adressed our problems to be honest and we'll sign him in the summer anyway so it's cool.

agreed.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Ok sorry. I'm just in a mood because I work with mainly Rags who are bad enough but I now have the Bolton, Blackburn etc brigade joining in with the taunts and it got to me.

By crocked i just mean he's very injury prone. Bellamy has never convinced me but you are right, he's an improvement on what we have. De Jong is the one I'm excited about though to be fair. It's just because he's young/unproven and all that you never know how they will do.

Apologies for the old knee jerk!

Hughes has addressed all the problem positions to be fair.

Goalkeeper is not a problem, however we will probably get Given on board.

Kompany will move to Centre Back, and certain respected authorities think he is better there.

Hughes could not have expected Dunne, Tel Ben Haim and Richards to lose form as badly as they have.

Zabaleta is a 1st pick for Argentina.

Bridge is more solid than Cole, and nowhere near as flash, I have alot of mates who support Chelsea, and they reckon he is more solid at the back and rarely loses the ball, that will do for me.

SWP no one will really argue with that

De Jong is quality.

I don't believe he signed Jo for one minute.

Bellamy will give us some fight, Hughes knows his game inside out.

Robinho who cares who signed him, I never thought we had room for two Galactico's any way but wouldn't have moaned if we had landed him.

Bojinov and Petrov to return, however I still think we will get some consolation from the last signing which I believe will be a quality NO 9.

Heskey, crouch or Owen would do, at this stage of our development, and before you all scream sad abuse lets not forget they are all established internationals.

A decent left winger would not have gone amiss.,

We could possibly even land Tevez, who looks on his way out.

worse ways we could swap Robinho for Anelka, Alex, Malouda and a n other.

A starting transitional 11 of

1 Given 2 Richards 5 Alex 6 Kompany 3 Bridge

7 SWP 8 Ireland 4 De Jong 11 Malouda

9 Anelka 10 Bellamy

Looks very balanced to me possibly more balanced than what we have at present

12 HART 13 ZABALETA 14 Onouha 15 DUNNE 16 BALL 17 Garrido 18 JOHNSON 19 FERNANDES 20 Bojinov 21 Sturridge 22 Petrov

Another thing which is occurs to me, is that the players who are highlighted particularly Johnson with all the shit I have read on here about him, remember he is quite a tender age still, where would he have fitted in if Kaka had came? Is that they are all unsettled with the exception of Zabaleta, Fernandes WAS and still is rated the best prospect in switzerland, we all raved about him when he 1st came, all the othewrs would be prepared to stay and fight for their place.

24 Schmeichel 25 Ben Haim 26 Caicedo 27 Berti 28 Hamann

Elano Vassell Benjani and Jo can all FCUK off IMO

As back up looks fairly mouth watering to me.

Remember Jo could be swapped for Adriano still.

Or Wagner Love could be swapped for Jo.

I still think there is plenty of life in this window yet.

Why you think its all doom and gloom because we risk losing our "Jewel in the crown" is beyond me, that lot would buckle down and fight for a top four placing.

To previous post:

Are you leaving Zableta out in this mediocre fantasy team for any particular reason? If he can keep form up he's a starter for me anyday of the week, has been since arrival.

And Elano out? For the first time this season he played back to his best (against Wigan).

Jo needs a loan spell aswell.

I can kind of agree with everything else i think.

Like Gary Megson said on the radio the other day, first two weeks of the transfer market, is for the sellers, the last two weeks is for buyers as the clubs who need to sell and havnt had a bite in during the first fourtnight panic and get rid, 3/4s of that business is done during the last three days. I fully expect RSC to fit into that bracket, as I do Shay Given. I expect Arsharvin to sign within a day or two and I would not be shocked to see a last week bid for John Terry and Lescot. Personally I hope he goes for Zarate!!!

droylsdenblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Spot on......again

Yep, Bridge is a quality singing, not many LBs better I'm afraid. As for Bellamy, I don't like the man but he is a quality player. If we add De Jong and Given I'll be more than happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.