There's only one Jimmy Grimble !

RobbieBrewer said:
dw7 said:
and the bloke who plays gordans dad in the film is a rag in the film but a blue in real life

True that.Seen him at CoMs a couple of times.

"Grimble" is one of my favourite films,if only for the pitch-level shots of Maine rd...the bit where the doors open and you can see the Kippax still sends shivers down my spine..the scene in the souvenir shop..the tunnel....magic.

And of course-I'm in it,if only in name..;-)

I'm in it too.

I played for City not 'Crewe bloody Alex' ;)

This film was in my mind today when lou macari was on the radio about tevez and he said who is better than man utd thought of jimmy grimble's reply "MAN CITY" get in there.

for anyone who hasnt seen it i can send it to you if you have pando................pando allows you to send a file upto a gig in size

Ntini77 said:
Watched it last night for about the millionth time, love it !

At about 5 years old, my son used to go to bed insisting that I put Jimmy Grimble on for him every night in his bedroom. This went on for ages. He then moved on to the season review videos I had from the late 80's/early 90's. You could ask him about any game or any goal from that era and he would tell you all about it. He's now into his teenage years, a season ticket holder for many years and as obsessed with our clud as his dad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.