These Charming Fans

You should include a section where you troll the rag media , a target a week starting with talksport, pulling no punches. That should boost the ratings.

You should include a section where you troll the rag media , a target a week starting with talksport, pulling no punches. That should boost the ratings.

I'd watch this!

All this mamby pamby shite that's on the official Mcfc channel - let them do that.

No prisoners taken, shuvv that pikey duck up the media bastards asses.

Pikey should do more stuff in an Ulrika style on Vic and Bob. Maybe washing a car window with out using her hands. That or monkey tennis.

Sorry, but nothing will ever beat Granada's 1981 CITY documentary, if only for the bit where Dave Bennett pulls his pants down in mid bollocking from John Bond.
Also, some classic clips of Maine Road, the way we love to remember, (original Main Stand, original Platt Lane etc)
This should be compulsory viewing for younger supporters.

Problem with this is that's it's been done to death. Since the takeover we've had the revamp of the official website to include CityTV. Then on here we had Sky Blue News, Bluemoon podcast, Real Mancs are Blue's effort which I must admit did used to make me laugh with it's Wanker of the Week section. Added to that Blue Tuesday on BBC Radio Manchester and the activities in City Square before and after a game and I think we are more than amply covered. And lastly I almost forgot to mention Bluemoon Rising TV.

Hi all, we're making a City show called These Charming Fans and Ric has very kindly given permission to share it on here. The show is hosted by Colin Manford and the guest for this week's show is the one and only Natalie Pike. If you get chance to check it out I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback or suggestions definitely welcome!

Thanks ☺

Stockport......smells a bit

Someone's had a shocker with this, take a look at the Bluemoon rising stuff on YouTube and the likes of the Gerrard book club spoof, now that is footy humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.