These tattooed women.

2sheikhs said:
If I was an employer and a woman turned up for an interview with tattoos on her neck, chest, hands or anywhere else visible when clothed, she'd not get the job if it involved dealing with the public face to face.

Would you employ a bloke in the same scenario?

Too many people are hung up on what other choose to do with their appearances. I find it amusing when people say "I was going to give her a right good shagging till I noticed she had vile tattoos"

I'm sure that tattooed harlott was absolutely devastated they ruined the opportunity to let such a judgemental and shallow thinker smash their back doors in ;)

poyntonblue said:
2sheikhs said:
If I was an employer and a woman turned up for an interview with tattoos on her neck, chest, hands or anywhere else visible when clothed, she'd not get the job if it involved dealing with the public face to face.

Would you employ a bloke in the same scenario?
Let's say I own a car dealership and I needed a salesperson. If a bloke turned up with tatts on his face, hands or neck then same for a man or woman.

It is up to the individual,I get part of the argument about age but if the person ain't bothered who are we to question.

A good tattoos look good no matter what with time.

It used to be that having tattoos marked you as a rebel, not nowadays. I got none and now I am classed as the odd ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.