They are right or they can f off????

dazdon said:
All welfare claimants should live the life of Shaolin Monks.

Welfare is there to help not provide a comfortable life someone mentioned he should get credit for taking care of 5 kids which are not his own. How exactly does he take care of them when he is unemployed and spends day and night belittling them? Its a tragic society when people defend such madness there are hard working people who cannot afford a 3D TV. I can afford one and I do not have one. Its a luxury item.

didactic said:
dazdon said:

Welfare is there to help not provide a comfortable life someone mentioned he should get credit for taking care of 5 kids which are not his own. How exactly does he take care of them when he is unemployed and spends day and night belittling them? Its a tragic society when people defend such madness there are hard working people who cannot afford a 3D TV. I can afford one and I do not have one. Its a luxury item.

So here's the real reason you started this thread.

Whether he is an odious oik or not, I don't blame him/them for spending their benefits (if that is what they are spending) on a huge telly. The fact that he/they can afford to buy a huge telly whilst on benefits is for me the worrying principle here. I also notice the nice new laminate flooring, gaudy leather sofas and other "essentials" cluttering up the house...

(also I can understand the possible need for said telly on medical grounds to drown out the sound of all those pesky kids and that skanky bird)

dazdon said:

As long as they teach Kung-fu, I'd be up for that!

With regards to the topic, well it satisfies all the people who get upset by shit like this but the reality is for the large majority of people on benefits it's a hand to mouth existence and far from a life of luxury but if the ill-informed want something to whinge at they'll find and if it's so cushty as some like to think, why not give up your job and give it a try?

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
didactic said:
dazdon said:

So here's the real reason you started this thread.

I started the thread because its a good topic of discussion. I am imparting my opinion you are entitled to your own. I am also doing it from work so I can afford such luxury items as 3D televisions without having to use other peoples taxes.

didactic said:
I started the thread because its a good topic of discussion. I am imparting my opinion you are entitled to your own. I am also doing it from work so I can afford such luxury items as 3D televisions without having to use other peoples taxes.

Shouldn't you be doing your job instead of posting shite on internet forums, man of morals?

Trollsmoan said:
didactic said:

Shouldn't you be doing your job instead of posting shite on internet forums, man of morals?

Multitasking mate kind of like smoking a fag while swearing at the kids calling them dump pieces of shite while watching my bought for big screen 3D TV.

Gym time :)

dazdon said:

Travelling the world putting on shows and making fortunes from ticket, merchandise and dvd sales?

Not sure I'd pay £30 to watch a bunch of sweary scrotes smoking dope and lounging around in their Sports Direct outfits.

Re: They are right or they can fook off????

foxy said:
metalblue said:
Perhaps paying £20 a week out was affordable but he couldn't get together £100 to get a 2nd hand one? I just can't get wound up by this other than to say he's paid over odds getting it from bright house.

Completely understand the principal of bright house and agree what your getting at, but financially it's only a short term solution.

However people appear to be so impatient these days and values have gone out of the window. He could alternatively save £20 a week for 5 weeks to get a new one or fix the broken TV.

Not in one bit wound up by this story but just demonstrates greed

Spot on that mate. That's today's society for you, none of us want to save for owt these days...we want it and we want it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.