Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't, and neither should legs. If the guy has a brain, which the likes of Silva, Bernarbia, and Dave Ewing had in abundance, then someone else can do the running for them. My ERO, watching EFC turn Haringay over and was delighted when Doucoure ran back, got a foot on the ball in a counter and averted another 87 min Spurs effort. We never had that last season, he told me! There must be someone in the starting eleven fleet of foot. Better to have half a dozen! I hear the young lad Torres can shift a bit!
You really do love that David Ewing bloke.

It was only two weeks ago that the media were lauding our Kev when he won the Player of the Year Award and everyone in the media and Sky were saying he was the worlds best midfielder ... until now.
Now this fucker is being crowned as the greatest midfielder in the world.
I wonder why ? Can`t think why all of a sudden its changed.

To be fair the only person i have seen laud him arguably the greatest midfielder in the world is that muppet off Sky Sports News. Kaveh Sohelkol i think he is called. Nobody likes him anyway.

Am I the only person alive who didn’t know much about him until now? I mean, he’s only got 39 international caps and I genuinely have never heard him talked about as a ‘world class’ player until Liverpool we’re close to signing him. I’m sure I am the only one, but considering I’m football obsessed it seems weird.
Anyway, if he’s as good as the media are saying then we may as well give Liverpool the trophy now!

Am I the only person alive who didn’t know much about him until now? I mean, he’s only got 39 international caps and I genuinely have never heard him talked about as a ‘world class’ player until Liverpool we’re close to signing him. I’m sure I am the only one, but considering I’m football obsessed it seems weird.
Anyway, if he’s as good as the media are saying then we may as well give Liverpool the trophy now!

You’ve never heard of the best midfielder in the world? Thiago is Zidane, Gattuso, Figo, Lampard, Ronaldinho all rolled in to one.

Only 39 int caps must be due to injury as surely he’s the first name on the team sheet for Spain.

All that for £20m too!

Sensational on his day.

Can only hope he struggles with the intensity of the PL and/or doesn't fit with the scouse system.

Wishful thinking as top players invariably show their class and he's twice the player of Henderson, Keita, Chamberlain, etc.

I said to a couple mates, I wonder how many would of put him in a world 11 in January. Imo not loads.

He was very good in cl lockdown, but so was all of the Bayern midfield. Does seem like a link to Liverpool and suddenly a very good player, becomes the best midfielder in the world.

I always thought installments of transfer fees was a regular thing? I'm surprised that's being brought up as a new and genius thing by Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.