Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we have Vidal, Thiago, Sanches, Kimmich + Alonso.
Ancelotti might play with a 3 man midfield, so why would we sell Thiago?
Unless we also sign Pjanic, this is really unrealistic.
There is also Alaba who I think really would like to play in the midfield.
Then there is Götze. Is he a midfielder? Depends I suppose.
Bayern seem to have quite a few midlfielders.

Kicker does not have any sources especially to nothing Pep does. The chief author or his adjutant is the guy that is the worst slasher concerning Pep and Pep's time in Munich later.

Götze will probably leave. They did not even offer him a new contract and his contract runs out next season.

Thiago just made a new contract and is a different type of player to Sanches. Sanches is more box to box like Vidal. Bayern does not have another player similar to Thiago.

Kicker does not have any sources especially to nothing Pep does. The chief author or his adjutant is the guy that is the worst slasher concerning Pep and Pep's time in Munich later.

Götze will probably leave. They did not even offer him a new contract and his contract runs out next season.

Thiago just made a new contract and is a different type of player to Sanches. Sanches is more box to box like Vidal. Bayern does not have another player similar to Thiago.

They may not want one though.

I wouldn't touch Thiago with a ten foot pole in a typical Premier League setup, & definitely not under Pellegrini (he'd put him in a two man midfield with Yaya) but in a Pep type team, maybe.

Ancelotti may want to play a different way & have more energy in there.

So now we have Vidal, Thiago, Sanches, Kimmich + Alonso.
Ancelotti might play with a 3 man midfield, so why would we sell Thiago?
Unless we also sign Pjanic, this is really unrealistic.

Would have thought he'll play Muller in a 10

There is so many matches and some injury prone players. Especially Alonso will not play twice a week and play less and less. Kimmich and Gomes are very young - I do not see both already now as permanent starters - but they are the future.

I can see Müller going back to RW.

There is also Alaba who I think really would like to play in the midfield.
Then there is Götze. Is he a midfielder? Depends I suppose.
Bayern seem to have quite a few midlfielders.

I'd be surprised if Götze was still here next season.
Also for Alaba to play in midfield we'd at least need to have a proper LB to replace him.
Thiago is unique in our team. Unless we get an offer like €60M and Pjanic is joining us, I don't see any reason for us to sell him.

Der Kicker, the leading German football magazine, seems to be sure that Bayern bought Sanches because Thiago is going to City.

i can't see thiago coming if we are in the europa.

i have a feeling we will try and sign him though.
My gut feeling is his relationship with Guardiola as of late is not as strong as to suggest he´s ready to follow him to England. Then again, he´s not exactly Bayern´s best paid player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.