Thierry Henry as a Pundit

ifiwasarichfan said:
For me personally I loved him as a player mainly for his part in stopping United winning even more trophies. It really did go south though when he so blatantly cheated the Irish. As a pundit I am hoping he can give St Gary a run for his money but I fear he may turn out to be another Redknapp type.

That would give him cult status over there if he'd done that against England.

I dont get this sympathy for a nation that probably pips the scotch at the top of the ABE table.

An absolutely fantastic player who, it has to be said, was amazing to watch and cost the merry bunch of twats such as Weetabixhead, Camel face and the utter cheat van Nistelrooy more titles than they actually won.

His time in the Premier League seemed to split into two parts;

The first part was Henry becoming a Premier League legend. He was spell-binding at times and although he had that Gallic shrug, was a likeable character.

Once he realised he was becoming a Premier League legend, he became a complete and utter tosser. The non-plussed looks to the cameras, crowd and benches made me want to transport myself to Highbury to give him a fucking good slap. The penalty against us would be currently being shown on repeat had the pair of pricks not been too clever by half and made a complete hash of it. Danny Mills' later behaviour whilst employed by Manchester City would have been swept under the carpet had he lamped the fucker when he squared up to him immediately after it.
Then came the sickening declaration of love for Arsenal. "I am an Arsenal fan and will always be." Not that big a fan though eh Thierry? Not so much of a fan that you won't scarper to Barcelona faster than Nicole from the Renault clio advert's arse goes up and down whilst receiving a bit of va-va-voom of a weekend, purely in search of personal glory.

Now to top it all off, we have SKY constantly telling us how lucky we are to have such a hero telling us all about the game we've been watching for most of our lives whilst paying him a fucking fortune and putting subscriptions up. If they were getting Jennifer Aniston to present Monday Night Football wearing a basque I'd be all over it but I can just see the likes of Ed Chamberlain and Jamie Redknapp slavering all over the big headed twat week-in, week-out.

This comes just over a year after SKY paid David fucking Beckham a King's ransom to present a series of adverts in a vomit inducing attempt to sell a product that he too couldn't wait to get away from whilst at the same time, sending letters out to their customers to explain why subscriptions were going up despite them already charging extra money to receive their programmes in high definition.

I truly hope we take Arsenal's collective pants down on Sunday and give them the spanking of a lifetime to ruin Saint Thierry's big day. I hope Wenger sees his arse when Frank Lampard rams the ball into the Arsenal net to make it a rout. I hope Nasri calms down and plays his natural game instead of trying to prove a point to them. I hope he scores at the South Stand and we see familiar dismay to when Adebayor brought the self entitled, Southern cunts to their collective tipping points a few years back.

But most of all, I hope Sergio Aguero is soon back to full fitness and goes on to beat Henry's 175 Premier League goals before winning the Champions League with us and becoming a true club legend rather than one famous for his crocodile tears.

citykev28 said:
An absolutely fantastic player who, it has to be said, was amazing to watch and cost the merry bunch of twats such as Weetabixhead, Camel face and the utter cheat van Nistelrooy more titles than they actually won.

The first part was Henry becoming a Premier League legend. He was spell-binding at times and although he had that Gallic shrug, was a likeable character.

Once he realised he was becoming a Premier League legend, he became a complete and utter tosser. The non-plussed looks to the cameras, crowd and benches made me want to transport myself to Highbury to give him a fucking good slap. The penalty against us would be currently being shown on repeat had the pair of pricks not been too clever by half and made a complete hash of it. Danny Mills' later behaviour whilst employed by Manchester City would have been swept under the carpet had he lamped the fucker when he squared up to him immediately after it.
Then came the sickening declaration of love for Arsenal. "I am an Arsenal fan and will always be." Not that big a fan though eh Thierry? Not so much of a fan that you won't scarper to Barcelona faster than Nicole from the Renault clio advert's arse goes up and down whilst receiving a bit of va-va-voom of a weekend, purely in search of personal glory.

Now to top it all off, we have SKY constantly telling us how lucky we are to have such a hero telling us all about the game we've been watching for most of our lives whilst paying him a fucking fortune and putting subscriptions up. If they were getting Jennifer Aniston to present Monday Night Football wearing a basque I'd be all over it but I can just see the likes of Ed Chamberlain and Jamie Redknapp slavering all over the big headed twat week-in, week-out.

This comes just over a year after SKY paid David fucking Beckham a King's ransom to present a series of adverts in a vomit inducing attempt to sell a product that he too couldn't wait to get away from whilst at the same time, sending letters out to their customers to explain why subscriptions were going up despite them already charging extra money to receive their programmes in high definition.

I truly hope we take Arsenal's collective pants down on Sunday and give them the spanking of a lifetime to ruin Saint Thierry's big day. I hope Wenger sees his arse when Frank Lampard rams the ball into the Arsenal net to make it a rout. I hope Nasri calms down and plays his natural game instead of trying to prove a point to them. I hope he scores at the South Stand and we see familiar dismay to when Adebayor brought the self entitled, Southern c**ts to their collective tipping points a few years back.

But most of all, I hope Sergio Aguero is soon back to full fitness and goes on to beat Henry's 175 Premier League goals before winning the Champions League with us and becoming a true club legend rather than one famous for his crocodile tears.[/quote
Great post. Also he was shit as a pundit in the WC. Just slightly less informed analysis than the armchair he was sitting on

Great player, best the PL has seen, laughed when he done that to the Irish because anyone would do that for their country to send them to a world cup. He also had some great analysis in a champions league game last year, he and Neville tore the scouser a new one. Think its a really good addition, interesting to see if he can put his bias aside ala Neville on Sunday.

citykev28 said:

I truly hope we take Arsenal's collective pants down on Sunday and give them the spanking of a lifetime to ruin Saint Thierry's big day. I hope Wenger sees his arse when Frank Lampard rams the ball into the Arsenal net to make it a rout. I hope Nasri calms down and plays his natural game instead of trying to prove a point to them. I hope he scores at the South Stand and we see familiar dismay to when Adebayor brought the self entitled, Southern c**ts to their collective tipping points a few years back.

But most of all, I hope Sergio Aguero is soon back to full fitness and goes on to beat Henry's 175 Premier League goals before winning the Champions League with us and becoming a true club legend rather than one famous for his crocodile tears.

I found your two rants about the north London clubs to be very entertaining and enjoyable to read.

Sky have bigged him up to fuck, to the point where I look forward to the first time another on the panel rip into him.

Manc in London said:
citykev28 said:

I found your two rants about the north London clubs to be very entertaining and enjoyable to read.

Agreed, both great posts.

citykev28 said:

Bravo sir, bravo...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.