Thieves

Mad Eyed Screamer

I started a new job this week as a policeman in Salford, wont give out the specific station I work at.
Anyway, yesterday around 3pm we were having a late lunch as we had to pay a visit to the local pub to deal with the landlord having lock ins, had to advise him to close the curtains and turn the jukebox off next time......

Anyway, so we are having a late lunch and this lad turns up, calls us on the intercom phone thingy and my training officer told me to sit down as I got up to answer.
''It's raining'' I said.
'So?' came the reply, ''let him stand outside, he's a wrong un''
So we were pissing ourselves laughing watching him get pissed wet through. He called again and the training officer answers this time, takes the details, hangs up and then does fuck all. We watch him again getting wet, hanging around for ages, makes a phone call and finally stops bothering us and pisses off - just as we were about to let him in.
We then check his record and seems he was supposed to report to us as his bail needs extending. Clearly he failed to do that, so this afternoon two of the boys will be paying him a visit. One knock on the door, if no answer then round to the rear of the house and smash his doors in.

Crime won't crack itself.

Excellent work mate.

Need more decent coppers like you to stop the scum of society, bet he's one of those clever folk who pretends he's all innocent and that too?

Police and thieves in the streets
Fighting the nation with their guns and ammunition
Police and thieves in the streets
Scaring the nation with their guns and ammunition

From Genesis to Revelations
What the next generation will be,hear me

All the crimes committed,day by day
No-one tries to stop it in any way
All the peacemakers turned war officers
Hear what I say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.