Thieves

Both to be honest.
They are both great versions of one of my favourite songs.
If I was pushed to choose just one, then it would be The Clash version, as it's more upbeat than Junior Murvin !!
No no no, (and no again) Murvin all day, every day every damn day. The Clash did some very good covers but that live version sounds, I'll say no more or a tide of hatred will wash over me. :-)

Nah, if it was he'd have just shot him 6 times just for using the intercom. When he found out the lad was on bail he'd have shot him 6 more times, when he found out the lad was innocent, he'd have told the lads mum he was sorry and hope had a nice funeral.

But if she could pay the bill for the 12 bullets ASAP that would help.
Thoughts and prayers

Nah, if it was he'd have just shot him 6 times just for using the intercom. When he found out the lad was on bail he'd have shot him 6 more times, when he found out the lad was innocent, he'd have told the lads mum he was sorry and hope had a nice funeral.

But if she could pay the bill for the 12 bullets ASAP that would help.
I'd need to know the ethnicity of the Bail Boy before I start apologising (or apologizing)

I've just walked past Pendleton police station on the way to and back from the Precinct (I've just been for an eye test). The doors are wide open. Loads of friendly dibble there too, letting the local crackheads in to get shelter from the rain today.

I've just walked past Pendleton police station on the way to and back from the Precinct (I've just been for an eye test). The doors are wide open. Loads of friendly dibble there too, letting the local crackheads in to get shelter from the rain today.

You speccy four eyes.

It's not just the thieves you have got to watch out for.

It's the tramps and thieves.

Usually the ones with a sweet southern smile.

There’s a rumour he used to run a popular city Twitter feed and got done for being a nonce and stalking people. He tried to beat up a city journalist on a train as well.

He should still be locked up really the wrongun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.