things are looking even brighter

This wouldn't surprise me as Chelsea were desperately trying to buy him when he put his transfer request in. As they are desperately trying to cut costs to meet FFP, it also wouldn't surprise me that they were trying to find a more creative financial way to fund it.

Swap him for Torres and watch Liverpool fans heads explode. Saying that though I think Torres would do well at United.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, pubehead deserting the sinking ship that is.

He would go abroad though imo, not to another club here.

According to one of our regular posters this has been on the cards since his transfer request

Prestwich Blue has maintained all along he was never coming here, it was always Chelsea in the hunt for him

johnny crossan said:
malg said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
must be true then.
I've said it before, and I'm repeating myself here, but I just love short answers.....that my friend is a beauty. Well done, gave me a giggle!
rsoleofsalford moves in important circles

Does he have one leg shorter than the other ?

I think Shrek will jump at the chance to join them as he's heard about the famous Chelsea Pensioners... he'll be fucking gutted when he finds out who they are though!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.