Things that give you Heebie-Jeebies

Working at height 100s of feet up is one of the best adrenaline rushes I've ever had.

The best one was the first time I ran off Babadag mountain, 6500ft above Oludeniz to paraglide 40 minutes free as a bird.
Absolutely love Oludeniz. Not done the paragliding yet but definitely on my too do list.

Someone taking their gloves off with their teeth. Particularly woollen gloves for some reason

The though/sensation of wool/cotton/polyester between the teeth, ugh. Drives me nuts when my pupils chew their jumper sleeves.

Absolutely love Oludeniz. Not done the paragliding yet but definitely on my too do list.
I thoroughly recommend doing it, just make sure you use the best, they are Sky sports.(Google them) I went 7 years ago and they charged €60. They are the best and most expensive for a reason, best equipment and most experienced pilots. 40 minutes in the air was totally exhilarating, the pilot was doing loop the loop and spin stunts, they do ask though.

I did it again at the end of the week and I was running out of cash so chose another company to save €10, big mistake! The pilot could hardly speak English and nearly killed us both. We didn't run off the edge in sync through lack of communication and dropped what seemed about 30m before the paraglider caught wind. The instructor was pretty inexperienced and only had us in the air 20 minutes.

I'm planning a lads holiday next year there as we recently did Benidorm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.