Things that grind your gears in the home.

Threeinarow

Here's my list of little things that grind my gears within the home. Feel free to add your own, whether it be family home annoyance, shared house, or when you were living with parents, or travelling or whatever.

In no particular order -

Leaving crumbs in the butter.

Leaving tea bags on the surface or plate and not putting them in the bin.

Leaving lights on when not in the room, or going out and leaving the lights, tv or radio on.

Not flushing the toilet.

Having a gathering and being loud at 12am-5am on a weekday night when you gotta get up for work.

When doing the washing up, not doing the knives, forks and spoons first, when the water is hot and clean. We put these in mouth and bums, they should be cleaned first in the hottest and cleanest water.

Leaving windows open when they go out.

Slamming doors - in a shared house you always have someone who always slams the front door when they go out, no matter what time of day or night it is.

In hostels - people who get up while everyone is asleep and decide to do their packing, and constantly rustle plastic bags and bang things into their bag. Do it before you go to sleep nob head, not while everyone is asleep!! rustle rustle rustle.

People stealing food.

Putting a drop of milk back in the fridge.

People who don't wash up properly.

People shagging in your hostel room when you're trying to sleep.

Never trust anyone who admits that they stick cutlery up their bottom

No wonder you wash them thoroughly

My girlfriend leaving the house keys in the front door when we go to town or somewhere (we live in wythenshawe, it's not like people need an excuse to rob you round here). She's done it on more than one occasion.

Livin with a woman, you can't pick a single thing up without there being one of her hairs on it!

Have to agree with the crumbs in the butter and the teabags on the side thing too, so anoying.

People who clearly don't look at what they are doing when they're washing up, the amount of pots i find with food still stuck to em (im sure they do this on purpose so they don't have to do it again)

CUSHIONS! What is it with women and cushions?! We have a pretty nice and big corner sofa but for some reason we have about 30 god damn cushions on it!

The list is endless!!.....

Hahaha, we have got our own place, and no problems.

I was just remembering sharing houses and travelling.

What, you've never put a spoon in ya bum? ;-)

Livin with a woman, you can't pick a single thing up without there being one of her hairs on it!
^ Very much this, but my missus hairs always seem to wrap themselves around my bellend - WTF is that about?

Wife leaving dirty pots on the counter....put them in the dishwasher you lazy cow, its right underneath the counter you just put the pots on FFS.

TFC said:
^ Very much this, but my missus hairs always seem to wrap themselves around my bellend - WTF is that about?

Wife leaving dirty pots on the counter....put them in the dishwasher you lazy cow, its right underneath the counter you just put the pots on FFS.

Haha same here, god knows how that happens.

I'm glad I'm not alone with the girlfriend hair thing...it is ridiculous.

I wipe my arse at work and find a big long hair being pulled along my hoop.

My mrs wants to talk when im trying to watch Tv.
Comming home and her mates are here.
someone not flushing the toilet.
Her hairs all over.

Better go now i think shes woke up. if she sees this shell give me something else to do.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
I'm glad I'm not alone with the girlfriend hair thing...it is ridiculous.

I wipe my arse at work and find a big long hair being pulled along my hoop.

What, you are a bloke, after your opening post I was sure you where my wife, well apart from the kitchen utensils up the arse bit of course.

God help you when you have kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.