Things To Do In Manchester For Families

Also pets at home is a great place to while away the hours. It’s like a petting zoo, but without the petting.
I disagree, you just say you want to buy that rabbit/boa constrictor but need to see if it's good with kids. Let them play with it for a bit then say you've changed your mind how about the guinea pig ?
Keeps the kids occupied and the staff in a job.

I disagree, you just say you want to buy that rabbit/boa constrictor but need to see if it's good with kids. Let them play with it for a bit then say you've changed your mind how about the guinea pig ?
Keeps the kids occupied and the staff in a job.

Well you’re clearly a pro at this particular activity. I doff my cap at the genius.

Old Trafford stadium tour.

Sorry, you said Manchester, ignore.
Actually not a bad idea. Go along and ask awkward questions....
"Last time I was here there was a banner in that corner saying 35 years. What happened to it?"
"Are any of these trophies current?"
"What exactly is The United Way?"
"Why do fans wear Norwich scarfs?"

Last edited:
"Last time I was here there was a banner in that corner saying 35 years. What happened to it?"
Why are there no photos taken between 1975 and 1992.
Who is the rock of Gibraltar.
Is it ok to shit on the side of the road

"Why do fans wear Norwich scarfs?"
Don’t even have to pay. Just boot the door in on the disabled entrance and wander round the gaff for a bit with zero consequences afterwards. Though you might have to wear Zebra pants to blend in

Some of the parks would be my tip mate, tatton is great, and lyme park and dunham are also decent.
Theres also the tour of tameside this weeknd if you bring your trainers!! Im told theres family entertainment going on at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.