Things we need at football when it comes back

1st. drinking beer in the stands and at your seat
2nd. safe standing
3rd cheaper tickets and even dare i say pay on the gate

anymore points need redressing once football is back

you should go to watch altrincham when city aren’t playing you can do all of that and get a chip barm over the road at a chippy before you go in.

1st. drinking beer in the stands and at your seat
2nd. safe standing
3rd cheaper tickets and even dare i say pay on the gate

anymore points need redressing once football is back
1. Drinking beer in seats is a fucking nightmare at the rugby. Constantly up and down missing bits of games to let people out and in and out and in to go and get beers.

But the worst issue is beers being spilt and thrown, especially when tries are scored. At the footy that’d be no different when goals are scored. People get fucking soaked with beer at the rugby. Which often ends up sparking off violence in the stands as someone loses it when some **** lobs a full pint at their head.

2. Safe Standing I agree with but I don’t want a piddly little effort where our piddly little effort of a vocal stand is in a few blocks on SSL1. I want something substantial. Even having NSL1 wouldn’t be enough.

3. Cheaper tickets is a must. I’ve got a feeling this break from football will turn a lot of fans away because they realise how much money they have when they don’t go to the extortionate rip-off that is Premier League football. My seasoncard now works out at about £43 a game. That’s a fucking piss take! Football shouldn’t be anymore expensive than £30 for a match ticket, never mind £43 as part of a seasoncard.

4. The Etihad needs more drinking holes close to the ground. The ground has become a bit of a desolate place that you go to at the latest possible time and get away from as soon as you step foot out of the ground because there’s absolutely fuck all around there. The few pubs remaining are pointless going to (especially pre-game) because they’re so packed that you can’t get served.

There were four times as many pubs close to the ground when we moved there in 2003 than there are now. This is an issue when something happens to the public transport on the day of the game, as seen this season when a bus crashed into a Met near Holt Town. I was on the Met at PiccGdns when we were told we had to get off and either get a taxi or walk because the Mets and buses had stopped running to the ground as the roads were closed. Many legged it to the small amount of taxis at the Britt hotel everyone else walked. Thousands were getting to their seats 10-15 minutes into the game. (Think it was the Wolves game)

If we had an array of decent pubs around the ground we could all get to the vicinity of the ground earlier, catch the early game and walk to the ground well in good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Premier League to extend the law forbidding Red Ribbons being tied on the Premier League Trophy at the end of each season.

This (unwritten but extremely popular) law has been in place since 2013 and is possibly the most singularly popular thing that has been sanctioned by the powers that be..!

Loved by every football fan up and down the country, never more so than this season if the Premier League don’t miss a trick and do the right thing and null and void the season..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.